Mona Powder Brows Workshop
- 1/100 Students
- 7 Lessons /0 Quizes
What will you learn
This course is the foundation of microblading. Students will learn all the basic concepts, tools and techniques required to become a microblading artist.
This is a hybrid course.
July 13 – 17: pre-required online courses.
July 18 – 20: 3 days in person workshop
– Vybrows’ premium toolkit
For each lesson:
1- Watch and re-watch the video
2- Try out included homework and quiz
3- Practices make perfect, so allow yourself lots of practice times
4- Submit your homework to receive feedback and guidance from your instructor
- License Esthetician, Texas
- Certified Bloodborne Pathogens and Communicable Diseases ( Florida, USA )
- Certified Permanent Cosmetic Professional (CPCP) from Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professional (SPCP), USA
- PMU Trainer Coach in Thailand with 10 years experience
- Owner of MF Academy ( PMU & Beauty School, Bangkok, Thailand)